What We Provide
From period properties to new builds, we undertake an extensive range of scaffolding projects, helping builders, roofers and other contractors to carry out the work they need to do in a safe, stable environment. This may include the use of temporary structures such as roofing and walkways.
Our CISRS approved scaffolders provide:
- Reliable, affordable scaffolding for all types of household and project length
- Solutions for any project size from simple house fronts to complex roofing designs
- Tailor-made scaffolding suitable for the design of your property
- Design, delivery, erection, inspection, disassembly and aftercare services
- Secure scaffolding features such as hand and rail guards, ladders, netting and access stairs
- Free advice, site survey and quotation from a dedicated in-house team
Need to hold onto the scaffolding for longer? Not a problem!
Some homeowners ask if we can leave the scaffolding up for a little longer than initially planned so that it can be used for other projects such as repainting the outside of their house. We may need to check the scaffolding still fits the intended purpose and meets health and safety requirements for this, but if you would like to extend your hire period, just let us know.