Residential Scaffolding Services
Looking for residential scaffolders in Surrey or South London? Here at STR Scaffolding, we offer a comprehensive range of scaffolding hire services for domestic properties.
Types of Residential Scaffolding Project
Whether you’re a homeowner looking to plan home improvements or you work in a trade such as roofing or construction, we provide reliable scaffolding hire services which can meet a variety of specific needs. This can be anything from a simple access tower to installing a temporary roof at your property.
Projects which may require scaffolding include:
- Roofing repairs, replacements & maintenance
- Painting & decorating
- Renovations & refurbishments
- House extensions
- Loft conversions
- Chimney stack restoration work
- Temporary roof installations (including covers for protection from weather damage)
- Solar panel access, e.g. for maintenance work
- New builds (including roof access)
- Some window replacements
Some types of scaffolding are necessary for access, whereas others are vital for structural support.
Request a Callback
Fill in the form below to request a callback to discuss your move.
Get a Free, No Obligation Consultation & Quotation
If you have a residential project which may need scaffolding installed, our professional team are happy to help. We provide a free consultation to discuss your needs, project requirements and estimation of costs – and there’s zero obligation to commit.
Get in touch now to speak to one of our team.
What We Provide
From period properties to new builds, we undertake an extensive range of scaffolding projects, helping builders, roofers and other contractors to carry out the work they need to do in a safe, stable environment. This may include the use of temporary structures such as roofing and walkways.
Our CISRS approved scaffolders provide:
- Reliable, affordable scaffolding for all types of household and project length
- Solutions for any project size from simple house fronts to complex roofing designs
- Tailor-made scaffolding suitable for the design of your property
- Design, delivery, erection, inspection, disassembly and aftercare services
- Secure scaffolding features such as hand and rail guards, ladders, netting and access stairs
- Free advice, site survey and quotation from a dedicated in-house team
Need to hold onto the scaffolding for longer? Not a problem!
Some homeowners ask if we can leave the scaffolding up for a little longer than initially planned so that it can be used for other projects such as repainting the outside of their house. We may need to check the scaffolding still fits the intended purpose and meets health and safety requirements for this, but if you would like to extend your hire period, just let us know.