Looking for commercial scaffolders in Surrey or South London? Here at STR Scaffolding, our extensive range of scaffolding hire services cover all types of business property.
Types of Commercial Scaffolding Project
Whether you’re a business looking to carry out essential maintenance work on your property or a builder searching for a team to provide scaffolding on a regular basis, we provide reliable, local services which will meet which both your needs and strict health and safety standards. We work with a wide range of clients in commercial buildings, including offices, schools, shops and schools. Scaffolding is often required for either structural support or access purposes.
Commercial projects which may require scaffolding include:
- Construction work at heights
- Roofing repairs, installations & maintenance
- Building repairs
- Temporary access staircases and handrails
- Temporary roofing & covers
- Public walkway systems
- Telecoms access
- Building support
- Temporary ramps
- Ceiling work & repairs (this may require interior scaffolding towers)
- Some types of extensive glazing installation
Public walkways not only give better access to contractors but extend space for the public to gain general access around a building.