Commercial Scaffolding Services
Looking for commercial scaffolders in Surrey or South London? Here at STR Scaffolding, our extensive range of scaffolding hire services cover all types of business property.
Types of Commercial Scaffolding Project
Whether you’re a business looking to carry out essential maintenance work on your property or a builder searching for a team to provide scaffolding on a regular basis, we provide reliable, local services which will meet which both your needs and strict health and safety standards. We work with a wide range of clients in commercial buildings, including offices, schools, shops and schools. Scaffolding is often required for either structural support or access purposes.
Commercial projects which may require scaffolding include:
- Construction work at heights
- Roofing repairs, installations & maintenance
- Building repairs
- Temporary access staircases and handrails
- Temporary roofing & covers
- Public walkway systems
- Telecoms access
- Building support
- Temporary ramps
- Ceiling work & repairs (this may require interior scaffolding towers)
- Some types of extensive glazing installation
Public walkways not only give better access to contractors but extend space for the public to gain general access around a building.
Request a Callback
Fill in the form below to request a callback to discuss your move.
Get a FREE Consultation & Quotation from a Qualified Surveyor
If you require scaffolding to be erected at a commercial building and want it to be designed to the highest standards while implementing robust health and safety measures, our team are here to advise and assist. We provide a free consultation to discuss your requirements, including a no-obligation quotation.
Get in touch now to speak to one of our team.
What We Provide
We understand the need for fast, efficient scaffolding, working with our customers to achieve what they need in the best timescales for their project to start on time. However, health and safety is something we will never compromise on, so you can rest assured any scaffolding we erect has been well-planned to take into consideration the safety of site workers, the public and staff working at the premises. This includes any secure features required such as hand and rail guards, stairs, ladders and netting.
- We’ll erect high quality, stable scaffolding with a range of safety features and easy access points.
- Our scaffolders are trained, qualified and CISRS approved.
- We work on small to large scale jobs, including scaffolding for renovations, constructions, refurbishments and repairs, as well as short and long-term scaffolding hire.
- Our designs are comprehensive, practical and put health and safety at the utmost importance.
- We provide tailor-made scaffolding from a full brief of your requirements, including bespoke specifications, length of project and its purpose.
- Our dedicated team offer advice, a comprehensive site survey and a free consultation and quotation with no obligation to commit.